L.O.V.E

|


Love is the ultimate prize in life, the gift that I am most thankful for. The
description of love is found in every smile, every pounding heart, and the sweet taste
of every single kiss. Love is an emotional feeling deep inside the human soul.
Love is the basis of every day life, and it gives us the power to feel so affectionately
for one another. I would give up just about everything in my life for love, because
I could never be more thankful for anything else.
 

Love is found on the battle field of two passion driven hearts. I am thankful
for every chill and every goose bump I get, simply from the thought of being in
love. The power of love that flows from every tear drop rinses off the bad
memories of yesterday, cleansing my body and my soul. I hear my racing heart,
pounding in my chest, every beat pulling me closer to the reigns of love. The
empowering smell of love in in the air drives me insane, and I feel the strength of the
grasp of love upon my soul. The thanks I feel for beholding the gift of love is huge,
bigger than I would have ever imagined.

Love looks like the wind, because it is not literally visible. However, it can
be felt, giving proof to the saying that sometimes you have to believe to see. The
only way of seeing love is through the ways people show it. I am thankful for being
capable of knowing something exists, simply by feeling it and the power it holds.My
thanks for love is different than the thanks I feel for anything else. Most things I
am thankful for have somehow managed to become uncaring or unthoughtful, like
my mom. My mom has so carelessly caused our family to move from place to
place, close to forty times. She is the reason as to why I have gone to twenty-three
schools. At times this has caused me to feel a great amount of bitter regret and unthankfulness
towards her. However throughout the harsh realities, I have kept the faith of her
undying love for me. Love is different than anything else, because unlike the dead
end paths of other emotions, love is forever. I will never stop being thankful for
love, because I know that true love will withhold anything and it will never
disappear.

Every day that passes brings me to a closer understanding of love. Love
provides two hearts with the ability to grow together as one. With love, I am
capable of awaking each morning. Drama filled lives and sadistic crimes put me in
fear of the unlived life. The love I have to look forward to wipes away those fears,
making me feel so thankful. Love is an important aspect of life and it gives
meaning to all that we feel inside. Life would not be possible without the gift of
love, because like blood, love runs through our veins and keeps our hearts beating,
with eagerness of what tomorrow will hold.
 

There is nothing better than love and being loved, and there is nothing more
deserving to be thankful for. Love is found amongst two hearts traveling
thankfully down the path of fate. To see love is to believe in love, and with this
belief, I can feel the on-going power of the love within. As the minutes turn into
hours and the hours into days, love keeps me alive, contradicting my pain with
undoubtfulness of all the good yet to come. My heart has grown a passion for
having the gift of love, and nothing could ever replace this passion. Nothing could
ever make me more thankful than the amazingly sensational gift of love.

2 comments:

MR. G.I.G.S said...

This is from lovinghug.com
is not from bottom of your heart my dear Patrick!!!

Groom Me Up said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.