Review of my subjects for my semester 2 in UiTM

|
The subjects that I took for 
Dec 2010 - Apr 2011

ACC 116 
This subject is the continuation of ACC 106. This subject called Cost Accounting. From my point of view, this subject is easy to understand and does not have many chapter to cover. It only has 5 chapter. The chapter that you guys will learn soon are :

Chapter : 1. Introduction to Cost Accounting
                 2. Material Costing
                 3. Labour Costing
                 4. Overhead Costing
                 5. Job Costing.

See just this 5 chapters you need to cover. If you like to do accounting and calculate stuff, this subject you should excel it well because it easy to understand and to you guys that have experience work in store department maybe this will be your advantages to know how to do Cost Accounting.

IF you people had fail paper ACC106 before, you cannot take ACC116 on the following semester instead you need to repeat ACC106 paper again. IF you pass then you may proceed to continue this paper. It is because this subject known as chain subjects. ( subjek berantai / saling berkaitan ). You need to pass the first paper to make sure you can take the following subject.

ECO 162
Next, the name is Microeconomics. To those people who like economic stuff, this will be yours strength & advantage to get high marks in this subject. Contains calculation, formula, graph, tables and also theory of economics. The contents have both calculation & theory and it is balance combination. There will be 9 chapters if I not mistaken that you guys must learn. To people that will take this subjects I suggest you guys must do your revision every time you have learn new chapters. There's a lot of chapters you need to cover. So be prepared. Not to forget try do the past year questions as early as you can because this will make you familiar the  type of question that they will ask for.

Chapter : 1. Introduction to Microeconomics
                 2. Demand
                 3. Supply
                 4. Market Equilibrium
                 5. Theory of Production.
                 6. Consumer Behavior.
                 7. Market Structure I ( Prefect Competition & Monopoly )
                 8. Market Structure II ( Monopolistic Competition & Oligopoly )
                 9. Market Distribution ( Perfect Competition )

( I just type what I remember in my mind right now, sorry if there are any mistakes)


This subject is also a chain subject with ECO 211 ( Macroeconomics). So do not fail on this paper. Do not scared to ask lecturer if you do not understand the topics. This subject need you to be more focus during class because there are few inputs that maybe do not have in the text book, make sure give full attention in class during lecture time. No regrets if you do that. It's for your own benefits.

MKT 243
This subject called as Fundamentals of Marketing. Most of people who already took this paper will say one of the most toughest subject in Business Faculty and yes it is true as what I had experience it. The reason because the subject is way too many to cover. Around 12 chapters total. Damn that is a lot!. Yes I admit it this subject I need to note for it. Too much things to " hafal ". The other reason why I said it though because the lecturer that my class have are using her own way of teaching and thats make me and my classmate could not understand what she taught us in class. I'm sorry but this is the fact. ( as you can see I not really into marketing although this should be my main subject for my course & faculty. )

Oh ya, I could not list up the chapter that you will learn in this subject because I do not have the list of chapter in my file. I had lost it!

BEL 260
This subject is known as Preparation for MUET. If i'm not mistaken that is the name. It is English language subject similar to BEL 120. I think I do not need to elaborate much about this subject.

CTU 151
The name of this subject is " Pemikiran Tamadun Islam ". Need to " hafal " and understand the content of this subject. Not really difficult actually. BUT the question will be tricky to answer. Be careful of that. This is for Pendidikan Islam subject. For non muslim, there will take IDA subject. More to moral I guess so.

HSL 112
This is my kokurikulum activity that I entered. This code is for Ping Pong. Easy to learn but difficult to play because it is a fast movement sport. You need skill to play ping pong. Lucky I have basic skills how to play because at home I use to play with my brothers when I was young. If you want to pick sports as your Koko, I suggest you guys participate in ping pong. The trainers are friendly and they wiling to teach us from scratch.

Overall : The subjects that I think I can do well are ACC116 & ECO 162. Hopefully I score with flying colors for this sem examination. Semester 3 are waiting for me soon. Can't wait to learn new subjects. ( why are you sounds so nerdy mira! )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

english terabur ada hati nak post entry dlm bi.. bajet la lu..

Mira Fadzlin said...

Hey Anon,
Saya ingin mencuba tulis post dalam Bahasa Inggeris. Tiada salahnya kan di situ kalau saya nak tulis dalam bahasa apa sekalipun. Jika anda tidak ingin membacanya tidak ada masalah bagi saya. Apa-apa pun terima kasih di atas kritikan anda. Mungkin anda boleh beri tunjuk ajar dekat saya. =)

Anonymous said...

terima kasih utk information ini ! ;)

p/s: dan,, kepada anonymous pertama, ko sgt lah annoying ! biar lah dia nk tulis bi/bm, dia penulis, bukannya ko ! lgpn, ko baca jugak. bodo.

Nurul Aisyah said...

Greetings, Mira. Nice blog!Do you have note for ECO 162? I hope you would love to share with us.Take care.

Mira Fadzlin said...

hey Nurul Aisyah,

I actually do still keep the notes but currently I'm using it for my degree. The subject is ECO 415. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

hi..
do u have notes for ACC116.?
i really need it..please

Unknown said...

keep it up...good use of language overall

Unknown said...

in addition..do you have any recommendation for any good eco162 reference book ?

.