First day of semester 2.

|
Now I have the DIN2C's official timetable. 
The best part was, there will be no more NIGHT CLASS for me! 
yahooooo!!. 


Today was my first day of  "kuliah". The first class was Marketing ( MKT 243 ). It was okay for the first hour of the lecture session. When all my friend started to fill up the entrance form ( it's to show how well you know the subject ). I think the majority of my classmate circle at number 1. For me, when I read all the question on the entrance form, I can't think of the answer. Oh shoot! this is way harder than I thought.

The next class was Costing ( ACC 116 ). We combined 3 classes for lecture session and for tutorial we will do by classes in different days. The lecturer was strict and serious. That's all I can tell to you guys for now because I barely knew my lecturers.

To all the readers, I might update my blog when I have time to do it and when I have good connection broadband. You can imagine stay at Lendu with low coverage of broadband. That's really " benggang" for me.

0 comments:

.